AMM Youth wing would like to extend an invitation to all of you youth ( 8-12th graders ) in the community who would like to be a part of the AMM Youth wing CLUB to serve for a period of 1 year starting March 1st 2021.
AMM Youth Wing is an initiative started in 2019 under Albany Maharashtra Mandal with a –
To provide a Youth platform to connect ideas and knowledge base with action; local roots to global branches
Interested Youth candidates can bring their own creative ideas or can choose to improvise on some of the following suggestions for projects. While at the outset, these may seem like activities that are already being done elsewhere in school clubs etc we will want to examine them from an innovative perspective.
1) REFLECTING ON COVID19 in 2020 ←→Unlocking 2021
2) REDUCE/ REUSE/RECYCLE – COMPOSTING / RENEWABLE ENERGY- planning a community vegetable garden. etc
3) COOKING / BAKING PANEL :FOOD SCIENCE
4) MUSIC AND LANGUAGE
5) VISUAL AND PERFORMANCE ARTS
6) YOUNG WRITERS / PUBLISHERS/ BLOGGERS/ VLOGGERS/ PODCASTERS/ YOUTUBERS
7) YOUTH FOR UNDERSERVED YOUTH
PLEASE RESPOND BY FEB 13th. 2021 to email@example.com.
There will be 3 adult community members led by Preeti Bavdekar to provide guidance and support to the youth throughout this mission.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you all for your enthusiasm. YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN !!!
1,338 total views, 1 views today